At the beginning of a new week write the following headline on a piece of paper:
Below the headline write in general terms your goals for the following week – for example:
1. Complete health, excellent nutrition.
2. I will feel positive energy and motivation in abundance.
3. I will learn new and interesting things.
4. I will cause my business to flourish by improving my service.
5. Smiles, happiness, sense of humour etc…
At the end of the list write the date and sign it with your own handwriting.
Place the paper somewhere where you can look at what you have written at least once a day.
During the week you will notice that what you have written on the paper comes true naturally, at the end of the week go over the list again and compare it to the week just gone, you will be surprised to discover that in most cases you have managed to implement it all.
What will make this week a successful week?